What Is In Those Air Ducts?
Dirty air vents are a major cause of indoor air pollution. In fact, an air duct system is a breeding ground for bacteria, animal dander, mold, and dust mites. These impurities can cause allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, infections, and disease. Our machine cleans at the point of contact with a brush and vacuum system. It also has HEPA filters to ensure the dust and other materials removed from the air ducts are not being released back into your home or business. Plus, with our video inspection system we are able to see inside the air ducts so you know no spots were missed. Each job we can apply an anti-microbial spray to sanitize those freshly cleaned air ducts. Just like sanitizing your kitchen counter tops, this spray will zap any germs in the air ducts. Call us to schedule a video inspection of your home or business.
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.
Ask how we can show you the inside of your duct system using our video inspection equipment!
Call today! 203-313-7481